One of the most popular floral tattoo designs around the world is the cherry blossom tattoo. To begin with, Cherry blossoms are popularly known for their remarkable beauty. Furthermore, it grows on cherry trees, also known as “Sakura” trees.
Usually, it has a pink and white blossoms. Particularly, Cherry trees are abundant in China and Japan. This is because they have practical and artistic values in these countries. Do you know that you can eat their flowers and leaves? In Japan, they are used as one of the ingredients in some specialty dishes. Additionally, they can be eaten as snacks, once they are salted and pickled. Regularly, pickled cherry blossoms can make your tea tastes sour.
- Unique Cherry Blossom Tattoos for Men and Women
- Uses of Cherry Blossom
- Cherry Blossom Tattoo And Their Meanings
- Cherry Blossom Tattoo Designs
- Placement of Cherry Blossom Tattoo
Unique Cherry Blossom Tattoos for Men and Women
1. Cherry Blossom Hand Tattoo
2. Cherry Blossom Foot Tattoo
3. Sexy Cherry Blossom Flowing Branch Tattoo
4. Soft Cherry Blossoms Forearm Tattoo
5. Black Cherry Blossoms Tattoo
6. Minimal Cherry Blossom on Wrist Tattoo
7. Cherry Blossom Tiny Branch Tattoo
8. Cherry Blossom Petals Tattoo
9. Cherry Blossom with Birds Tattoo
10. The Painting Cherry Blossom Tattoo
11. Cherry Blossom Thigh Tattoo
12. Cherry Blossom with Meaning Tattoo
13. Cherry Blossom with Sign Tattoo
14. Cherry Blossom with Owl Tattoo
15. Red Cherry Blossom Tattoo
16. Blue Cherry Blossom Tattoo
17. Cherry Blossom Tattoo on Spine
18. Japanese Cherry Blossom Skull Tattoo
19. Cherry Blossom Panda Tattoo
20. Constellation Cherry Blossom Tattoo
21. Cherry Blossom with Butterfly Tattoo
22. Cherry Blossom and Moon Tattoo
23. Spiral Cherry Blossom Tattoo
24. Creative Cherry Blossom Tattoo
25. Behind the Ear Tiny Flower Cherry Blossom Tattoo
26. Cherry Blossom Ankle Tattoo
27. Cherry Blossom with Asian Design Tattoo
28. Bold Colors Cherry Blossom Tattoo
29. Cherry Blossom with Tiger Tattoo
30. Cherry Blossom Sleeve Tattoo
31. Cherry Blossom with Dream Catcher Tattoo
32. Cartoon Cherry Blossom Tattoo
33. Cherry Blossom Huge Tree Tattoo
34. Watercolor Cherry Blossom Tattoo
35. Cherry Blossom Side Tattoo
36. Cherry Blossom Armband Tattoo
37. Cherry Blossom Jewelry Tattoo
38. Heart Cherry Blossom Tattoo
39. Buddha Cherry Blossom Tattoo
40. Circular Cherry Blossom Tattoo
41. Unique Cherry Blossom Tattoo
42. Portrait Cherry Blossom Tattoo
43. Glyph Cherry Blossom Tattoo
44. Cherry Blossom Full Thigh Chinese Dragon Tattoo
45. Bright and Beautiful Cherry Blossom Tattoo
Uses of Cherry Blossom
Aside from using them as food, Cherry blossoms are also great for decorations. As a result, most wedding ceremonies use these flowers. In conclusion, it brings good luck to the newlyweds.
Apart from its magnificence and effectiveness, the life cycle of cherry trees are a bit fascinating. During winter, this tree is empty. The blossoms began to appear during springtime. However, its lavishness will only last for a week.
Due to its rarity, most people deliberately travel to these countries in order to experience them. This is the reason why cherry blossom tattoos designs are very popular among tattoo enthusiasts. They want to have an enduring memory.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo And Their Meanings
These flowers are very symbolic not only in Japan and China but also in other Asian countries. Japanese and Chinese commonly wear Cherry blossom tattoos. Yet, it has started gaining popularity beyond the Eastern culture. These gorgeous tattoos can surely turn heads wherever you go. It is not only beautiful but it is also very symbolic and very meaningful too. However, it’s symbolic value varies between Japanese and Asian culture.
In Asia, most people wear cherry blossom tattoos because of its symbolic meaning while some wear it for its beauty. However, for other countries, it is generally worn for its beauty. In Japan, cherry blossom symbolizes life because of its “short-lived” bloom. It represents wealth and prosperity. The emblem for the Samurai of Japan. Cherry blossoms are the flower of March in Japan.
Likewise, cherry blossoms are very meaningful to the Chinese. It represents power. Additionally, it is an emblem of beauty, feminine sexuality as well as love. For many years, the cherry blossom has always been a symbol of femininity. It is common in Chinese literature. A symbol of youth, hope, power, and beauty. The official flower of April for the Chinese is Cherry Blossom.
The cherry blossom tattoo is prevalent in Eastern cultures. It is well-loved in Western cultures as well. This is an ideal tattoo to represent one’s femininity. Because of its abundant feminine meanings, most women are fascinated by it.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Designs
There are different designs of Cherry blossom tattoo. You can either choose the whole tree or merely the cherry blossom blooms. Some use a thick trunk while others prefer to have are more slender trunk which is more feminine. You can also add some elements to your Cherry blossom tattoos such as butterflies, dragonflies, and dragons.
You can even include Japanese and Chinese symbols. For some people, they prefer to add their name in Japanese and Chinese characters. You may choose to add the names of your kids. Other elements that you can include are Japanese and Chinese characters that are related to purity, beauty, freedom or femininity.
Before getting your cherry blossom tattoo, be sure to do some research on the different designs. Examine carefully the work being done by the tattoo artist.
Placement of Cherry Blossom Tattoo
You can place your cherry blossom tattoo in different areas on your body. However, it greatly depends on the cherry blossom tattoo design that you like. For instance, if you want to get a cherry blossom tattoo with blooms then you can place it on your ankles, sides, stomach, upper back, lower back, or shoulders. A larger design is commonly placed at the back and sides. A combination of a branch and some cherry blossom blooms are also great. This tattoo can extend from the sides to the back.